Code & Learn Ladybug
- Introduce basic programming – Children use the coding card deck and the colored grid to program the friendly remote-control ladybug to reach the correct destination. This STEM toy encourages the development of programming skills, providing a basic foundation for the more complex computer skills they will learn later.
- Learn about directions – Guiding the ladybug teaches children about directions and helps them develop their understanding of how to give and follow instructions.
- Boost spatial awareness – Children can also move the ladybug freely using the remote control, boosting their sense of spatial awareness while having fun.
- Encourage problem-solving skills – Working out the correct route to the destination and choosing how to program the ladybug to get there makes use of your child’s developing problem-solving skills.
- Boost self-confidence – Learning new skills and using them to achieve a tangible outcome is a fantastic way of boosting a child’s self-confidence. Games that make learning fun take away any of the worry or doubts that can make it difficult for children to approach a new area of development.